Monday, June 12, 2023

Thousand Miles All-Day Pants as Meditation Wear

As a product review for Thousand Miles All-Day Pants, please allow me to provide a few feedback on their product. This is with the hope that they can consider supporting my blog and providing me with much needed commission (if at all possible). 😇😉Otherwise a few free products from them would be great.

I attended a 2-week retreat recently in a meditation centre conducted by a leading Buddhist meditation master from Myanmar. The official requirement for participants is actually to wear white coloured clothes. I need pants that I could wear all day long. As Thousand Miles do not have white colour, I chose the silver one. I bought two pairs.  Later I found out that other participant wore black ones. Not sure if Thousand Miles could sponsor me the black pants for future retreats. As I could not possibly bring too many clothes for the entire duration, I knew I had to use pants that could easily be washable and also dry quickly. I needed pants that could withstand the cold at night but also not be too warm in the morning and afternoon. I find that the All-Day Pants fit these criteria just mentioned. They dry in a matter of a few hours of sunshine. The pants do not result in wrinkles / creases after washing in a machine. I find the many pockets very useful. However, the pants could be a little warm, especially if the afternoon is hot. 

The below picture (with the arrow) shows the All-Day Pants with other participants. In the second picture, you can see the pant's button. I really like the pocket near the tights (with the zipper). It prevents items (such as the room key) from accidentally falling out. 



#thousandmiles #AllDayPants #meditation 
You may access the Thousand Miles website here - https://thousandmilesco.com/pages/all-day-pants

I have written another product review, for a pen. You may read it here. https://buddha-and-me.blogspot.com/2021/09/thanks-to-pilot-pen-i-can-glorify.html

No comments: