Thursday, September 16, 2021

Thanks to Pilot Pen, I can glorify the Sanghata Sutra

This is me writing the Sanghata Sutra Dharmaprayaya using the gold ink Pilot pen. As advised by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, we should use ink that is gold in colour to write the Sutra. It's good that there is pilot pen in gold ink to help me with this glorifying task. So far one of this pen can write about slightly about 50 pages. It's gold colour is acceptable although I wish there is a more glittering version. The downside of this pilot gold pen is it dries up pretty fast if you leave it unused for a number of weeks. Nevertheless I have been using this BL-PL-7-GD Pilot gold ink for a while. In fact, I have completed writing one copy of the Sanghata Sutra. Now I am writing the second copy. For more info on the pilot pen, head to their website www.pilotpen.com. And for more info on Sanghata Sutra, you may ask me. I have an interesting story when I was first introduced to this Sutra. #sanghatasutra #pilotpen #sutrawriting

No comments: