Friday, July 8, 2022

Plunging into discovering Mind-Body

I'm starting a retreat tomorrow. Hopefully so, provided Covid test is negative. But I feel that my karma is such that I must DO this. This is something I MUST do....even though I am not really into "slow-motion" stuff. But it's like inevitable. This is my spiritual path. This is my karma. So, I will make this a short post. Time to re-energize myself by taking the plunge. Hope to be back soon in "one piece". And of course, wish me "all the best" and I will share what I can share later on. See ya.

This is such a short post... until another post... do read the many thousands of post I have accumulated over the years. Perhaps read this - https://buddha-and-me.blogspot.com/2012/12/kpis-for-meditation-retreat.html

#retreat #meditation #samathavipassana 

No comments: