Sunday, January 9, 2022

Maha Satipatthana Sutta Part 1 : Body Contemplations

Based on my study of the Maha Satipatthana Sutta, I made some notes. From the notes, I made some slides to keep a summary of what I have learned. Note: I have not yet included audio into the video. Perhaps in future. I hope you will find it useful. In viewing the video, please click "full screen" and also be ready to click "pause" button. I think I set the timing too fast. Sorry for any inconvenience. As this is my first video, my inexperience really shows. Any suggestions to improve is appreciated.  


If you like these, wait for part 2. In the meantime, you may explore this post -  https://buddha-and-me.blogspot.com/2011/12/avoid-evil-do-good-and-purify-mind.html

#MahasatipatthanaSutta #Mindfulness    #Breathing    #meditation

Update on 10/1/2022 : I have corrected typo error and re-done the timing of the animations. 

No comments: