Thursday, June 5, 2008

Direct Blessings

On the early hours of 23.5.08, I had a dream of putting a picture frame of my guru – Kyabje Lama Zopa and His Holiness the Dalai Lama (the one that I have with a statue of Thousand Armed Chenrezig at the back of HH) on my home altar. I regard that dream as a blessing from these two great buddhas, and a sign that I still have my commitments intact or new initiations direct from Chenrezig. A few days prior to this dream I had mentally request from Chenrezig that if I still maintain my commitments of the one mala per day, I should dream of Chenrezig – I specifically mentioned, if my dream contains any image of Chenrezig or statue or whatever vision, then it will be considered, my commitments were still intact. Or, if it was broken, to be considered I have received new initiation direct from Chenrezig and that the karmic negativity generated from the broken commitments would be purified completely. So, thank you, my DEAREST CHENREZIG, for giving me this affirmation and new initiations of both my Guru and the Compassion Buddha – His Holiness the Dalai Lama!

On the 24.5.08, after pleading with my Guru to give me a way to prevent the “flowers” from appearing in my life in the future, I had a dream in which I received a direct sudden realization that I should recite and contemplate the Heart Sutra. I regard that realization as a direct advice given to me by my Dear Guru. I am doing it daily …so, thank you, my precious Guru!

No comments: