Friday, February 2, 2018

Earth Store Bodhisattva's Student Apprentice

If and when I die, just in case I do not come back as a human being, this is what I want to be.

I want to be Earth Store Bodhisattva's apprentice. I want to be in his team to help sentient beings. Since he is said to be "stationed" in the hell regions, to liberate the beings there, I have thought before that I want to be there to help him. You see, I have had a dream before long time ago, that I was in the inner chambers of hell. I was an officer of some sort. No, not punishing beings, but not sure what I was doing there. Perhaps some kind of auditor. So, this is how I want to be Earth Store Bodhisattva's student apprentice. I will have the ability to check a being's karma and see how I can help him/her. I will assist the Bodhisattva in helping sentient beings "cross over" when they "pass' over into the next life. Well, the Bodhisattva will have not just one apprentice. He will have a team of students /disciples and administrators to assist him. What I have described is just one tiny part of the job scope. But crossing over the bardo can be a scary experience and it would really help if there is someone to reassure us. Don't you think so? Hmmm.... what else do I want to be?

But am I indulging in some fanciful thinking? Hahaha...LOL!

 

No comments: