Friday, November 11, 2011

DAY OF REJOICING

Today, 10th November, 2011 is the full moon day, marking the Buddha's acceptance to descend from Trayatimsa Heaven after spending some time preaching there. And on the 17th November, that's the day he actually descended. I have blogged about this event in the past and you can refer to my previous blog posts on "holy days" to read them again.

Anyway, I take this occasion to wish my dearest Lama Zopa Rinpoche to stop manifesting the stroke and perform self-healing. Perhaps if Osel Hita Rinpoche were to start actively involved in Buddhism again, then he will self-heal even faster. This is a prompt for him to act now! Osel Hita must start thinking of us, ordinary sentient beings! It really does not matter if he thinks of himself as an ordinary sentient beings too. We don't think that he is. And he should take that opportunity to benefit us by re-connecting with all of us again. But  anyway, we cannot force him, right? It's our karma. We got to practice ourselves and achieve enlightenment. That's the best offering you can give your guru. And that is exactly what I aim to do. So, I pray , pray, and pray that Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche will quickly self-heal!

And o-yes... realised that by the time I post this message, it's the next day.... so... Happy 11.11.11 too!

Om Mani Padme Hum

No comments: