Friday, March 25, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor - a human goddess


Today I join others to pray for a good rebirth for Dame Elizabeth Taylor, which I am sure she will. And to pay tribute to her too with these words:

"She probably was a goddess in her previous life. At present she is a human goddess. In her coming rebirth, she will very likely be born in the heavens where she belongs, that is as a goddess!"

She reminds me of Goddess Saraswati, the beautiful Hindu Goddess of wealth. Goddess Saraswati is also mentioned in the Golden Light Sutra. Could she be a manifestation of her? Hahahaha...! But no one can deny throughout her life she mostly looked like one! Even when she put on the most weight, she was still stunning! Despite her many illnesses, and failed marriages, she was admired by many, just like a goddess would be. She was also wealthy and used her wealth to support many good causes. That's what earned her a place in my blog. Overall, she has been a positive and wholesome celebrity. And she was my father's icon.

I wish her well, and I am sure she had accumulated much merits for her coming rebirth. I have no worries for her future. An entire Hollywood generation have come and gone. If there's any message from her death, it's impermanence and death.

No comments: