Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Healing by Meditation

In my previous post, I mentioned that in my meditation, I suddenly realised that my body and the Buddha's body are non-dualistic. I was actually having back-ache for a few days prior to that. But on the instance of my realisation, the backache was gone. I did not have to put those traditional medicated plasters anymore.
If you think this is a miracle, you haven't seen anything yet. Mine was really nothing much.

Read this link and you will be equally amazed by the story. So start practising your meditation.
 http://wisdomquarterly.blogspot.com/2010/12/tibetan-lamas-meditation-cures-gangrene.html

Someone should recommend Zsa Zsa Gabor to consult wih HH the Dalai Lama on this type of meditation, maybe it will help her leg that is reported in the news that will be amputated soon. But it's unlikely she will master the meditation technique in such a short time. May Buddha bless her to be strong!

No comments: