Friday, July 30, 2010

Tibetan Lamas and Sai Baba (CNY 2010)


I am happy to see Tibetan Lamas chanting prayers for Sai Baba. My heart jumped when I see Bhagawan on a wheel chair. Looks like he is slowly manifesting illness...you know what I mean, right? But I hope that he lives for many more years and aeons to come.
I sent a letter to him a few years back and urging him to continue to live on. We need him. I need him. In line with Sai Baba's advice to his devotees to chant the Om Mani Padme Hum, one local centre is inviting a Buddhist professor to explain the meaning of the mantra to the members. This is a very good development. Om Sai Ram. Om Mani Padme Hum!

4 comments:

s said...

may i know why you believe in Sai Baba? Is it related to buddhist belief?

Mahabodhiyana said...

It is not just about buddhism. it is beyond buddhist belief. Just hand on, I am drafting something

The Kwan Yin said...

Never say6 t5hat KWAN YIN does nt exist as I have photographed her. This is not a hoax. Please visit www.kwanyinvision.com and be forever blessed.

The site is being marketed by invitation . Please inform the right kwan yin worshippers.

Thanks for your patience .

D CHIN
Founder of website and Photographer
The Kwan Yin Vision

The Kwan Yin said...

Dear fellow Kwan Yin worshippers,
You can now see the SPIRIT of Kwan Yin, Goddess of Mercy, as I have photographed her. This is not a hoax. Visit www.kwanyinvision.com and be blessed forever.
I challenge ANYONE to say this is not KWAN YIN .

Founder of website and Photographer of the KwanYin vision.