Thursday, May 3, 2007

Praise to Lord Je Tsongkapa !!


Over the last one week I have successfully defended Je Tsongkapa's view on emptiness as not nihilistic in nature. There were people accusing him of nihilism and using Gorampa's Freedom from Extremes work to cricise Tsongkapa. And they also mentioned the 8th Karmapa. However, in the end, they admitted that Je Tsongkapa is a saint and scholar and that he is not nihilitic morally. To me that is good enough as admitting that he was not wrong in his views. It is just interpreted as nihilistic by other analyst who may nto be a saint.

Anyway, I am not trying to say Gorampa is not a saint but there were no account of his practices and I was certainly not as impressed with his biography as I am with Je Tsongkapa. I am extremely glad that I was able to uphold the Ganden tradition high and not letting down my Victorious One!

My humble 3-times prostrations to My Lord!!!

No comments: