Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lama Zopa Rinpoche - Letter to the Glorious Buddha!

My Dear Glorious Buddha - Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche,

I heard You will be going to Malaysia and Singapore soon. I hope to be able to meet you there - either in Penang or Singapore or both. I pray that you guide me so that I know whether to go for the Ksitigarbha initiation or not. Or should I take the great Medicine Buddha initiation? And I pray I will have the conditions to be able to meet you without any obstacles.

I will always pray in my heart that you live long in this world to guide us all lost beings. You are the Spiritual Superman benefitting all sentient beings.

Long Live to you, my Dearest PRECIOUS GURU -
ZOPA RINPOCHE!

I humbly bow to you and seek the blessings of your holy body, speech and mind!

In Prostrations,

Your humble servant.

No comments: